Friday, May 16, 2014

7 top technical analysts

My first brush with Technical Analysis was not a good one and I was left asking the question “Does Technical Analysis work?”.  There was plenty of evidence to suggest Fundamental Analysis worked (Warren Buffett has Billions of evidence).  But Fundamental Analysis really doesn’t suit my personality so what were the other options?

Everywhere you go online there is another guru selling the latest TA system accompanied with confusing looking charts.  I decided that if there wasn’t a long list of very rich Technical Analysts out there then I had lost enough money using TA and was ready to quit.  To my delight I discovered many successful traders and investors who had the track record to prove that Technical Analysis does work.  Here is a list of the traders I found particularly noteworthy.

No comments: