Monday, August 04, 2008

who's blog?

While googling around, I noticed there's a blog by veryearly1 called Finance and Philosophy Blog. At first I thought this was the blog of veryearly1 of chucks_angels. After all, there is a lot of information pertaining to investing, in particular on Buffett and Munger. And the guy who's writing it is reflective and sounds quite intelligent.

But now, I don't think it's actually THE veryearly1. The guy writing the blog is a software engineer, while VE1 has a financial background and worked at a hedge fund or something. Also I believe VE1 is a now a full-time private investor whereas this guy works for some engineering (or some such) firm. Also it seems that VE1 apparently used to live in Japan. No mention here of that. (It's kind of scary that I seem to know this much about VE1. :$

In any case, the blog is still pretty interesting and thoughtful.

No comments: