Sunday, September 06, 2020

The best financial move

What is the single best financial move you have ever made in your life?

To become a minimalist

In 2017, I found out that my business surpassed 7-figures of revenue in a 12 month period.

This translates to multiple six figures in profit personally, however, I still live like someone earning only $50,000 a year.

I own one car (a stick shift sedan), live in the same apartment I’ve lived in for the past 3 years, wear inexpensive clothes, fly coach, and generally keep my purchases and possessions very minimal.

I focus almost all of my time, money, and resources on creating new experiences and improving relationships… Not things.

And this has TRANSFORMED my financial life forever.

I no longer have to worry about money.

I don’t stress about my income or bills because I don’t spend money on material items that don’t bring me real happiness, freedom and peace of mind.

And you know what?

I’m the happiest that I’ve ever been in my life.

When you spend your money on things that bring joy into your life like healthy foods, fun experiences, travel, personal growth and time with people that you love, I can guarantee that you will be happier (and richer) than when you spent money on the latest phones, TVs, clothes and cars.

Stay Grounded,
Andrew

Learn more about my work and mission by visiting my Quora profile here [from my log 1/23/18]

No comments: