Thursday, November 06, 2008

Chairman Cramer

Here's what Barack Obama needs to do in his first 100 days as president, if he wants to revive this economy, and make sure we don't have so many more of these miserable days where the Dow gives up 486 points.

In all seriousness, Obama must hire me as SEC chairman, Fed chairman, and Treasury Secretary... 3 in 1, like the oil...

Here's my job application...

I promise I will work harder than anyone else because I have problems sleeping, I wake up every morning at 4am at the latest and, most importantly, I have an intense inferiority complex, and I, at last, want to live up to my father's expectations... That, and I know exactly what we need to do... much better than the current crowd of jokers who were partially responsible for the mess that we're in...

No comments: